Editors’ Note Abin Chakraborty
Sukriti Ghosal – Dismissing with a Smile: Postcolonial Comic Subversion
- Ariktam Chatterjee – ‘Evaluate Patriotism with Logic!’: Interruptive Interiority, Nation and Indian Stand – Up Comedies: A Transactional Analysis
- Emily O’Dell – Postcolonial Humour: Jokes in Ana Menéndez’s “In Cuba I Was a German Shepherd”
- Ishita Banerjee – Hybridism, Humour and Alternative Possibility: Negotiating Identity In Sukumar Ray’s Literary Nonsense
- Uchena David Uwakwe – A Rhetoric on Conflicts in Akachi Adimora-Ezeigbo’s Trafficked
- Dalal Sarnou – Dehumanizing the Arab Other: A Case Study of Diana Abujaber’s Arabian Jazz and Fadia Faqir’s My Name is Salma
- Ivana Prazic – Review of Australia’s New Migrants. International Students’ History of Affective Encounters with the Border, by Maria Elena Indelicato. London and New York: Routledge, 2018.