Postcolonial Interventions (ISSN 2455-6564)
Call for Papers
Vol. V, Issue 1 (January 2020)
Postcolonial Interventions invites papers for the upcoming Vol. V, Issue 1 (January 2020), which will be an Open Issue that hopes to address the wide range of issues confronting both the global order as well as the ever-evolving, ever-expanding realm of postcolonial studies. As we approach the third decade of the new millennium we find ourselves in a world that grows more insular, more divisive, more belligerent and more environmentally endangered. Literary and cultural representations of course engagingly explore such seismic shifts in our individual and collective experiences with fascinating innovations marked by both ethical and aesthetic commitments. We are looking forward to papers that would analyse such representations and attendant issues within a theoretically nuanced framework, equally mindful of material and discursive contexts, and engender perspectives that are simultaneously plural and probing.
- Articles must be original and unpublished. Submission will imply that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Written in Times New Roman 12, double spaced with 1″ margin on all sides, in doc/docx format.
- Between 4000-7000 words, inclusive of all citations.
- With in-text citations and a Works Cited list complying with Chicago Manual of Style (author-date) specifications.
- A separate cover page should include the author’s name, designation, an abstract of 250 words with a maximum of 5 keywords and a short bio-note of 50 words.
- The main article should not in any way contain the author’s name. Otherwise the article will not be considered.
- Reviews also need to follow the aforementioned guidelines. However, word limit for reviews is 1500 words.
- The contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material, including photographs and illustrations for which they do not hold copyright.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September, 2019.
Kindly check the website for Submission Guidelines .